Tuesday, April 11, 2023

"Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow" by Gabrille Zevin

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and TomorrowTomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I see review and review gushing over a book, I'll admit that I get a bit bummed out because the hype often doesn't live up to expectations. I prefer that *I* discover how amazing a book is and then delight that others agree, rather than the other way around.

However, this is an exception. I adored this book.

How exactly to classify it? I don't know....it is a love story. And it left me wanting, but not in a let-down way...but because I'll miss the characters and because of some intentionally unfulfilled possibilities.

Way to knock it out of the park, Gabrille Zevin!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment