Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Mrs. EverythingMrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you to Atria Books for the opportunity to preview this book and provide an early review.

Jennifer Weiner, this is a shift from your other books and I like it - I like it a lot!

Mrs. Everything is a story of sisterhood, but also two strong individual stories. Jo and Bethie (at first I wondered if I had stumbled into a Little Women revamp) are two women who travel very different journeys over their lifetime - sisters who are very different but come from the same place and are thus bound together by love. The book covers an interesting arc of time and we see a lot of changes in treatment of women, sexuality, identity...

Trust me, you're going to want to read this. I recommend a reading binge over a weekend with some tea or wine and a lap blanket.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment