Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood: The Poetry of Mister Rogers by Fred Rogers

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood: The Poetry of Mister RogersA Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood: The Poetry of Mister Rogers by Fred Rogers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you to Quirk Books for sending me an advance copy of "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.”

As a child of the 70’s, Mister Rogers was ever-present. I didn’t realize how much I had missed him until I read through some familiar, and some new, passages in this book of poetry. His gentle sentiments are needed as well today, especially with loud abrasive technology permeating childhood.

I have wrapped this for my niece for Christmas and I hope she’ll love it as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment