Monday, February 11, 2019

Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center

Things You Save in a FireThings You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*sigh of contentment*

I wish this happy place could have lasted a bit longer, but once I pick up one of Katherine Center's books, I can't put it down because it is so comfortable and pleasant.

This reminded me a lot of "How to Walk Away," and I mean that in the best sense....in fact there is a link that is a pleasant surprise. Cassie is a kick-ass firefighter and takes pride in being very good at what she does, however the rest of her life is pretty empty. Some unexpected events cause her to make major changes in her life.

There is a great lesson within for everyone having to do with forgiveness and I think I will remember it the next time I need to give or receive some!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment